Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Daily Writing Challenge

It was disgusting, Mum would always try and put some fruit in my mouth that smelt like a shoe with a piece of  old stinky blue cheese in it. Actually, I think that might taste better than this for a matter of fact. She would always do an aeroplane and land it in my mouth, its like” bro, do you really think I am that dumb”. I would usually open my mouth and she stuffed it down my throat. Then I belched and she would show all her friends and be like, “isn’t he just the cutest”. I wish I could talk and be like “Mum you are shoving food down my throat, and then calling me cute”. The worst was bananas. It taste like raw eyeballs on a dish with a bit of puke for the dip, and dandruff for the sprinklings on it. I don’t know why people even like the smell of bananas!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Harriet,

    I really liked the way that you described the feelings you had when your Mum offered you different types of food when you were a baby! How did you remember all of those details from such a long time ago? Did you know that it takes 14 times being offered a new food type for a child to get used to it? You obviously have very clear tastebuds. One more interesting fact is that you and I share the same birthday, although I'm several decades older than you! Thank you for sharing your amazing work on your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. Keep up the awesome mahi.

    Nga mihi,
    Mrs Carter (Rm 24 - PES).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about