Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

What I would do if I shrunk!

This would be me if I shrunk over night and now was mini. I hope you like my slides.
Now I will be answering some of the questions that it wants me to answer.
1. Would you rather be the oldest or youngest child in a family of ten: I would rather be the youngest, because I have grown up being the youngest and I don't know how I could cope being the oldest.
2. Would you rather see things close up like a microscope or things far away like binoculars:I would rather see things far away because I don't want to see all the creepy things up close.
3.Would you rather be able to shrink down into a ant anytime you want, or grow into a 2 storey high giant whenever you want: I would rather shrink into an ant, because it means I can escape places easily.

1 comment:

  1. Great work! I love your animation, and hope the dog did not manage to eat you!!!! Well done for answering the questions - I grew up as the youngest child, but still think I am one of the most responsible out of my siblings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about