Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

My first week!

This week we have returned back to school after lock down, so I will be telling you about my week and how I felt about it. The first thing was I really struggled getting up in the morning and having to get ready for school in the cold. It was way to early. Another thing that I struggled with was just going to school after being able to stay home all day.
This school week has felt like it's been really slow, but I was happy to see my friends. I would rather be at home but now that school is back into my daily routine, I guess I will just have to get use to the times and not always being at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about