Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

My Adverb Start Sentences!

Quickly, Emma studied for her exam because she hadn't done any other studying.

Everywhere, josh the dog followed Millie.

Lazily, I got out of bed and got ready for school.

Cheerfully, I bounced around on the bouncy castle.

Strangely, a man stared at me and then I poked my tongue out at him.

Interestingly, I studied the bug through the microscope.

Recklessly, I through around everything in my room because I was mad.

Afterwards, we went and got sushi.

Loyally, me and my best friend never left each others side.

Gracefully, I walked down the catwalk.

The activity we had to do for this was 10 adverb start sentences. We got a sheet of paper with lots of adverbs on it and that gave us an idea of some adverbs we can do at the start. Today we have started learning adverb start sentences. I hope you enjoy my sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about