Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

The Journey in Norway


We were on the plane to Norway and I was so excited. This was my dream place and I just new I was going to have a blast there. There can’t be anything to stop my happiness or get in my way from having the best time ever. When we first got off the plane it stunk like rotten fish and Grandma would not stop complaining about it. Eventually we all got use to the smell of Norway and Grandma was finally quiet. For the first time on this whole journey there was silence it was like ice cream but for my ears. 

Suddenly a man came rushing through our door saying “Help me Help me”. We were all in shock that no one said a word. Silence grew the room then “ Boom, Bang”. A gun shot hit the roof and a deep voice said “everyone get to the floor”. Mum ran to me, picked me up, then we fell to the floor in a bundle. People came to the 4th story of the apartment and cuddled around the door. “Bang” blood squirted everywhere. How could my day get any worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about