Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

The escape


How did I end up here. Did I just magically appear out of mid-air. And why is there sink already fulled up with water. I must have done lots of sleep swimming and walking. Then I remembered that I caught by a fishing net. 

Carefully, I sneaked out of the sink and raced across the floor, which was now slippery. Then I heard stomping from above my head. That was when I saw 2 kids coming running down the stairs making loud noises. Quietly, I tried to retrieve back to the sink. But before I could get there I heard to loud gasps. Then 4 big eyes staring at me. Urgently, I had to think of something so I played dead. Then I heard the 2 kids yell out “Mum, Dad come look at this”. I scrambled to the sink when they looked away. When, they looked back I wasn’t there I was in the sink. So they both thought they were seeing things and had no evidence of the slippery floor because it had almost dried out by then. So they had nothing to say to there parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about