Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

How we found each other


I was going for a walk along the waterfront. When I saw a man biking. He was to busy looking out at the waterfront to notice me. “CRASH, BANG.” “OW”. He just crashed into me on his bike. He picked himself up from the ground then gave me a hand up. What should I say what should I do. I was saying to myself silently. He was the cutest boy I had ever met.  Then he said to me “ sorry I didn’t see you there. Your eyes are the most beautiful eyes iv'e ever seen". That made me feel sick. I didn’t know if it was a good or bad sick but I sure know it made me feel sick. I had know idea what to say, so I just ran away. When I was running away a piece of paper fell out of my pocket. On it was my address and phone number. He must have picked it up because that night I heard some guitar playing outside. So I opened up my window and there he was with his guitar asking me out on a date for dinner. Of course I said yes, so off we went. He took me to an amazing restaurant, I had never been to in my life.
Seven years later we are still together saying our wedding vowels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about