Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

My Paragraph!

Fighting for my life, I had just entered a war zone. Although, it wasn't like any normal war, it was a troll war. Straight away, I ran for the exit. But a troll spotted me. I guess I wasn't as sneaky as I thought. The troll picked me up by my foot and started swinging me round. All I  could see was the troll's ghastly face. I was terrified. The troll then dropped me because he saw someone else who looked like they needed more beating up. Desperately, I scrambled up and escaped the war zone. Finally, I was free from everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about