Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

My -ing starts!

1.  Training to be an olympian,  Miya was always worn out.
2. Cycling to my friends, I almost fell off.
3.  Shouting all day long, I lost my voice.
4. Feeling happy, I started singing a song.
5. Laughing at my brother, he threw some mud at me.
6. Shoving my sister into the wall, she picked me up and put me upside down in the rubbish bin.
7. Pulling my Mum's hair, she tells me to stop.
8. Farting in my brothers face, he got angry at me.
9. Tearing up some paper, my Mum said it was a waste.
10. Eating lots of food, I was chocka blocked.

For this lesson we were learning about -ing start sentences. One of the activities we had to do was come up with ten -ing start sentences. These are my ten.  Thinking about them, it took a while. I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about