Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

A long walk to water- section 3


1. He was scared of lions so to over come Salvas fear Salvas uncle kept on reminding him that they will be ok and that he has a gun so if anything got close he said he would shoot them. I am scared of birds and I have sort of over comed it but I am a bit over it.
2. I think at the very start when there was the shooting was the scariest bit because he couldn't go to his family and it was all happening at once and he couldn't do anything except to run. I think the dessert could be the worst because they have no water and Salva just started sobbing.
3.The uncle helps Salva walk by saying walk to this rock and then walk to the next rock. And he says Salvas full name which also helps him to keep walking. If Salva didn't have his uncle he would probably be dead or left behind. If I struggle I could just think of the strategies Uncle was saying to help me.
4. Not to take things for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about