Pages

Friday 28 October 2022

My Reflection On Speech Unit

Which steps of the speech unit did you complete? I completed all of the speech unit steps. From the communication self-reflection to the unit reflection posted on blog. That includes writing a speech and presenting it, researching my topic, posting a short video on my blog about speech techniques and more.

Which steps did you not finish? I completed all the steps.

How well did you manage your time in class and at home? At the start of this unit I was not managing my time to well which meant when the speech was almost due, I had to start managing time a lot better, which means I had to go home and work on it and concentrate in class on it.

What have you learned from this process? To not leave doing most of your work until the last minute. And that researching your topic before you write the speech is super helpful and it means you have all the information there when you go to write your speech.

For our next unit, which is the NCEA static image/poster assessment, what are your goals in terms of the learning process, managing your time, and achievement? To get it done easily in the amount of time we have, manage my time well from the start.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about