Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Three things that are precious to me


This week we have been doing the summer learning journey. This is my second blog post for today. For this blog post I had to write three things that are special to me. I hope you enjoy it.

 

1. My gonnie. My gonnie is a special blanket that I have. It got the name gonnie because my Mums brother called it that and that name has just carried on until now.

2. Time capsule. My bestfriend and I buried a time capsule when we were 10. We are now 13 and are going to dig it up when we are 15. Then we will put something else in it and bury it again.

3.  My sisters letters. On my 13th birthday my sister gave me a bunch of letters she has written throughout her life and they are pretty special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about