Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Adventures at El Rancho.



On the tenth of September we went to El Rancho.  I had an amazing time there. The three activities I did was soft archery, go carting, and Rifles. They were all so much fun. For soft archery we had to where these masks on our face in case we got hit in the face. The aim of the game was to try and get the other team out. If you got out you could come back in by one of your team members catching an arrow mid air, or by hitting one of the metal plates on your opponents side. For go carts there was a track that you could go around made out of tires. You had to wear a hair net thing on your head so the helmets didn't need to get cleaned between each person. When we did rifles there was a metal tunnel that you had to shoot through and there were targets at the other end of the tunnel, which you could hit.What I found challenging was loading the rifle because I thought I was going to brake it if I pushed to hard, but when I did push it really hard I struggled to get it to open. Although I did open it so I could put the bullet in. Some of my highlights was when I shot the targets and it was really fun shooting the gun at the targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about