Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

My senses

The delicious kitchen.


  • I love to eat in the kitchen
  • I love the smell of freshly baked pancakes and lemon
  • I love the taste of sensational lemon cake
  • I love the sound of sizzling spaghetti bolognese while there is chopping in the back round
  • I love to see juicy oranges on the bench, it makes my mouth water


The beach.


  • I love the feel of when your feet slowly sink into the hot sand dunes and it squishies between my toes.
  • I get bitten by a crab with a mouthful of yuck salty sea water.
  • I smell the soggy fish'n'chips as I feed some to the squawking seagulls.
  • I slide down a sand dune while getting covered in sand.
  • I chase a seagull while getting covered in sand.


My messy bedroom.


  • I step on the wet floor from my wet togs and towel.
  • I hear the birds chirping in the morning when the sun comes flying at me.
  • I see myself dancing in the mirror dying of bordom.
  • I lie on my bed on my phone all afternoon.
  • I see all my dirty clothes on the floor.

The amazing Omaha.

  • I see a gigantic wave coming at me in Omaha.
  • I taste the sand in my mouth.
  • I play with my cousins all day long.
  • I see some giant crabs in the rockpools.
  • I climb the pohutukawa Tree and get stuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about